Guidelines for the abstract
Presenting author's contact details:
- Email address
- Full postal address
- Contact telphone number(s)
Presentation type (please choose ONE of the following):
- Oral presentation 30 minutes including discussion
- Workshop 90 minutes
- Poster Presentation (photograph / art work and supporting text). Maximum size 53'x37' or 135cm x 95cm vertical or portrait layout
Author and co-authors' details:
- Full first and family name(s)
- Position / job title
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, country
- Limited to 25 words in bold
- To reflect the abstract and content
- Limited to 250 words
- Reflects a neuroscience topic
- Outlines the purpose of the presentation
By submitting an abstract, you agree to the following:
- I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to publication (e.g. conference website, programme, other promotional materials etc.).
- As the abstract submitter, I warrant and represent that I am the sole owner or have the rights of all the information and content provided to the congress organizing committee.
- As the abstract submitter, I grant the congress organizers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the content.
- Your presentation will be made available electronically to EANN / BANN no later than one week prior to the conference.
- Your presentation will be made available by BANN to delegates and members through the congress website in protected PDF format.
- Oral Presentations will be Microsoft PowerPoint compatible, presented from Windows Operating System.
- Poster presentations will be displayed for the entire length of the congress and presenters will be assigned specific times to stand by their poster and answer questions posed by passing colleagues during the conference.
- In the unlikely event of more posters than anticipated, some posters may be displayed electronically. If this is the case, you will be notified of this prior to the event.
- You will register for the conference for at least the day of presentation.
- There'll be a prize awarded to both the highest scoring oral presentation and the highest scoring poster.